Insight Therapies LLC.
Relaxation Techniques & Nonviolence Training
Digital Media Relaxation Nonviolence Training Exercises - Patient Education HR Products Call Today!
Therapist /Coach Relaxation Exercises - Patient Education
10 Reasons - What Digital Media in Healthcare Can Do For You
Why Digital Media Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools Works for Patient Education & PsychoEducation
— Your virtual office Technology-Based Therapeutic Tools starts here
Digital Media Relaxation Nonviolence Training Exercises - Patient Education HR Products
Relaxation Exercises - Patient Education HR Products
Digital Media in Healthcare
1. 24/7. Patient care extends beyond the clinic or treatment hours. Patients deserve care—at a time of need.
2. Pacing. Patients require a flexible self-pace for learning.
3. Learning styles. Everyone is different. One size does not fit all. Offer a patient the way it works best for them! They choose by viewing, listening, and/or doing.
4. No extra technology needed. Share files easily, view content mobile ready and be organized so patients can start with exercises when they’re ready and need it most!
5. Expand Client Connections. Reach Patients/ Community Members, Start Virtual Care, Aftercare - and expand your network.
6. Easy. Digital media does not require additional equipment, management cost.
7. Technology Increases Engagement. By harnessing the power of mobile and digital devices, you are up to date with Millennials that want to be engaged.
8. Flexible. Today’s time offers a vast of carriers, platforms and spirals of red tape for digital device platforms. The truth is you’re already set-to-go. We offer a single solution- the files you need that can be supported by majority of multiple devices. You can say, we cut out the middle man with unnecessary hooks. We stay in our specialty and decrease the risk of misunderstandings. Any questions, just call us!
9. Accessibility. We aim to please to offer a design of digital media to take into account special needs. Discover us to be a provider for alternative different needs.
10. Experience. Digital user experience is designed from “a user point of view.” Therapists deliver typically from “a patient point of view.” We bridge the two; educational programs delivering evidenced-based care benefits to meet patient care needs and transform the industry experience of healthcare.
Relaxation Therapist Training Register Today!
Digital Media Kit
What You'll Receive with Your Tax-Deductible Training:
Brochures (3): Therapeutic Instructions & Exercises; (1) Pediatric, (2) Adult care (standard and custom to add your logo)
o Patient Education Relaxation Therapies Instruction Manual (2): (1) User, (1) Trainer
o Videos (2): Relaxation Visual Aids; (1) with narrative and (1) without narrative
o Audios (14): (8) Lectures + (6) Audio Therapy; (1) Guided Imagery, (3) Autogenic Training, (1) Smoking Cessation, (1) Relaxation Meditation Music
o Workbooks: Include Teen/Adult Versions: (1) How to Handle Stress, (1) Anger Management, (3) Assertiveness Training (Teen/Adult, 5th & 6th Grade)
Helping to build social-emotional and character development (SECD) skills and coping strategies producing positive character traits, relationships and behaviors… Welcome to PractionerPro®