Insight Therapies LLC.
Relaxation Techniques & Nonviolence Training
Insight Therapies LLC Brain-based Programs and Partnership Opportunities Cognitive Science Strategies
For more information or to make a request call Martha Watson, Ph.D., CAMS II, Stress, Bullying & Anger Management Specialist, Distance Education Coordinator (814) 662 – 5338
Insight Therapies LLC
Clinical Training Programs
Meditation, Mindfulness & Guided Imagery
Manage stress, stress disorders, and the pain-anxiety-depression connection with relaxation techniques exercises and expand CBT interventions with Interpersonal Skill Development programs that prompt emotional intelligence, facilitate better communication, reduce anger, anxiety, and stress, defuse conflicts, improve relationships, build empathy, and effectively overcome life's challenges.
To stop violence, bullying, and the harmful effects of stress. Promote body-mind-spirit healing and wellness to those in which we touch.
Partner Program Opportunities Navigator:
Designing and Implementing Stress ~ Integrative Health Coach Partner Programs
Maternity Stress Leadership Program: Integrative Health Coaching combining Stress Management (prenatal and perinatal)& Integrated Strategies Fostering Health, Infancy Brain, and Emotional Health Development.
Postpartum Depression | Prevention-Intervention
Stress Reduction | Pregnancy and Maternity
Emotional Self-Regulation | Manage own and others' emotions
Interpersonal Skill Building: Communication, Relationships, Problem Solving
Mental Health and Substance Use | Alternative Care holistic treatment
Nonnarcotic Management: Anxiety, Depression, ADD, OCD
Non-opioid Pain Management
Boost Higher IQ, Optimal Health for Baby-to-Be
• Perinatal Pregnancy Stress Management & Infancy Brain Development and Health, Prevent Postpartum Depression, Maternity Stress, (CAM) Anxiety and Depression, Coping and Recovery from a Miscarriage
Peer Leadership ~ Parent Peer Partner Programs: Integrative Health Coaching combining Stress Management. Programs for Parents to Manage Stress & Build Resilience for Kids. Please note programs listed do not include all areas a parent can be trained to be a change agent helping their kids. Benefits include scientifically proven methods to reduce anger, anxiety, depression, stress, and pain as well as improve positive mood, memory, and quality of life. Please call (814) 662 - 5338 for more information.
Kids Stress Relief Variety of mind-body therapies and practices
Non-pharmacologic approaches to rid depression, improve memory,
concentration, decrease pain, stress, and anxiety and control
psychosomatic and somatoform disorders and illnesses
(discomfort of symptoms). Strategy benefits for working
with non opioid, non-pharmacological treatment approaches
for addictions, mental and medical health care.
ASD Stress Busters Helping several conditions: autism spectrum condition (ASC), pervasive
developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS), and Asperger syndrome
• ASD Stress Busters Build immune system and correct shallow upper thoracic breathing. Relief benefits: social, communication and behavioral challenges coping with stress, Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, Tourette’s Syndrome. ASD includes several conditions: autism spectrum condition (ASC), pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified (PDD-NOS), and Asperger syndrome.
KidsHealth and Keeping them Safe Stress Activity Workshop (for Parents of Kids 6 yrs old to 10 yrs old. )
Purchase activity Workshop or Request Parenting - Caregiver Consult.
Workshop or Home Activities To-Do Helping Children Feel Safe in Stressful Times.
Action planning strategies and activities workshop for kids coping or recovering with
high-stress and strategies teaching kids how-to-stay safe.
PDF Activity Workbook includes: Games, Coloring and Skill Building
• Kids Stress Relief & How to Keep Kids Safe (Parent workshop) PDF activity workshop - home activity learning e-book & consult
Peer-To-Peer Partner Programs
- Peer Addiction Recovery
- Peer Support Workers: Target Professional Colleagues
- Peer Health Wellness Coach: Patient Self-management Support Programs
- Peer Coach: Employee, Co-Worker Workplace
• Integrative Health Coach Bridges the gap between Medical Recommendations and Mind-body-behavior to address the Health and Spiritual Wellbeing of the whole person
Caregiver Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Senior Care Coaching and Support
Caregiver Stress (Syndrome) Management Combat symptoms affecting health and emotion, exhaustion, short temper, sadness, increased pain, digestive problems, anger, frustration or guilt resulting from your role as a Caregiver.
Parenting & Caregiver
Mindful Parenting and Caregiver Become a role model and learn Relaxation, Meditation and Mindfulness self-regulation strategies that include communication skills and mindful practices. Identify and manage one's own emotions, as well as strategies to improve health and wellness, and the emotions of others.