Insight Therapies LLC.
Relaxation Techniques & Nonviolence Training
THE EVIDENCE-BASED BENEFITS
Family Involvement Movement•New roles for family members in system operations•New roles for parents in service provision READ MORE
Pregnancy Benefits Click
LET’S EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE
Mind–body interventions are medical and pseudomedical interventions based on the idea of the mind influencing the physical body. The category was introduced in September 2000 by the United States National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, so encompasses alternative medicine interventions.
Purchase our Ready-to-use Program, Train with Us, Get a Mobile Coaching Student Starter kit working with Kids, Teens, Adults, Become a Partner, Relaxation Therapist Peer Health Coach Leadership Development, Maternity Stress and Leadership Certification
Simple, Easy To Learn and Delivers Measurable Results
PractitionerPro® Relaxation Exercises are relatively brief (15 - 20 minutes) targeting to develop self-regulation skills to manage emotions and improve health by promoting self-awareness as it reduces stress. Manage stress, stress disorders, and the pain-anxiety-depression connection with relaxation techniques exercises and expand CBT interventions with Interpersonal Skill Development programs that prompt emotional intelligence, facilitate better communication, reduce anger, anxiety, and stress, defuse conflicts, improve relationships, build empathy, and effectively overcome life's challenges.
Goal Oriented Hands-on Practical Approach Problem solving, Assertiveness Training, Effective Communication, Impulse Control, and Stress Management.
Promote relaxation with scientifically proven methods to reduce anger, anxiety, depression, stress, and pain as well as improve positive mood, memory, and quality of life.
Practitioner® offers methods proven effective in improving stress tolerance & regulating emotion. (EBP) Evidence-Based Practice Highlights.
Evidence-Based Approach: Promote relaxation with scientifically proven methods to reduce anger, anxiety, depression, stress, and pain as well as improve memory, positive mood, and quality of life.
The Body and Behavior Follows
The real happiness is when the mind is at peace
Brain-Based Therapy : Evidence-Based Treatment Applications
• Anxiety attacks
• Cardiac health
• General well-being
• High blood pressure
The benefits of using Relaxation techniques include:
* Relief of stress
* Sleeping better at night
* Improved concentration
* Increased ability to learn
* Improved memory
* Increased blood flow to major muscles
* Reduced feelings of anxiety
* Increased confidence in the face of challenges
* Reduced feelings of anger and frustration
* Combats hypertension (high blood pressure)
* Slowed the heart rate
* Slowed respiration
* Relieved muscle tension
* Reduced pain intensity
* Reduced hyperactivity in children
* Improved immune system functioning
* Reduced risk of developing heart problems or suffering a stroke
* Looking healthier and fresher
* Improved mental health
* Potentially improved symptoms of a number of different medical conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, psoriasis, tension headaches, fibromyalgia, panic attacks, and diabetes
How does it work? Scientifically Validated Tool
• Identify the sources that cause stress reactions.
• Identify past reactions to stress producing situations and develop skill sets; emotional, social, physical, cognitive, communicative, physiological and behavioral responses.
• Conflict Management: restore peace, relationships and develop communicative dialogue
For more information or to make a request call Martha Watson, Ph.D., CAMS II, Distance Education Coordinator (814) 662 – 5338 Insight Therapies LLC
Work With Us ~ Train With Us
Learn cutting-edge research-based tools and skills.
Our team can help your school, practice, business or office expand.
Coach Your Patients – Work with us.
Coach Your Staff – Have us train your staff to help your existing patrons.
Expand Your Practice – Learn how to expand your services and income.